The article is submitted electronically in the editor for Word for Windows 6.0 and above, in Times New Roman font, font size 14 (drawings, tables also size 14) with an interval of 1.5, without hyphenation. Pages must be numbered (beneath the page, to the right).
- left - 30 mm;
- right - 15 mm;
- upper - 20 mm;
- lower - 20 mm.
To the article must be attached:
- information about the author / authors: surname and first name (in full); academic degree (if any); position and place of employment; phone; e-mail address; ORCID ID (in Ukrainian and English);
- extended annotations with a volume of not less than 1800 characters (in Ukrainian and English);
- keywords (in Ukrainian and English);
- a list of literature, designed in accordance with the requirements of State Standards of Ukraine 8302: 2015 and 3582: 2013. If the DOI identifier is available in the sources, it must be indicated;
- References (Note! Positions from the list of references are given in the same sequence; Cyrillic sources – translated into English, given in Latin – without changes).
The article must fit to the requirements of the scientific style of presentation and the rules of the current spelling. Illustrations for articles should be submitted in separate .jpg /.jpeg or .tif / .tiff files of at least 300 dpi resolution.
Structure of the article
Introduction, which outlines the problem setting, relevance of the chosen topic, analysis of recent research and publications, purpose and objectives of the work;
Presentation of the main research material with the full justification of the scientific results obtained;
The conclusions, which summarize the work and prospects for further research in this direction.
Review procedure and editorial ethics
The procedure for independent reviewing all articles submitted to the editor of the journal. Reviewers are scientists who carry out research on a specialty. The quality of research, originality, novelty, conformity of structure of the article with the specified requirements are estimated.
Neither the author nor the reviewers are given information about each other. The submitted article sends (without the author's name) to two selected reviewers who are experts in this field.
Review of manuscripts is conducted confidentially. Members of the editorial board do not disclose information relating to the manuscript to anyone other than authors and reviewers themselves. Violation of confidentiality is possible only in case of false material or falsification.
The article must fit to the requirements of the scientific style of presentation and the rules of the current spelling. Responsibility for the observance of copyrights, the accuracy of the information provided in the article, the content, the correctness of the writing of their own names (surnames, names, geographical names, names of institutions, etc.) and the conclusions are borne by the author (authors).
Reviewers send reviews to the editorial board, on the basis of which the editorial board takes the final decision to allow the publication to print.
In the case of a negative review or substantial remarks, the article may be rejected or returned to the author (authors) for revision.
"Sources and Literature" and "References" lists (for Scopus, Web of Science and other foreign databases)
Articles in periodical editions
Parts of books (chapters, articles)
Articles in electronic periodical publications
Articles in collections of reports of the conferences
Abstracts of theses
- material (if necessary);
- source from where the illustration is taken.